Our guy, or /our guy/, is someone who represents the core beliefs and values of a community. The term originated on 4chan. On 4chan's /pol/ board, and in alt-right usage, someone is "our guy" if they are thought to hold alt-right or "red-pilled" political beliefs (either openly or in secret).
- Is He /Our Guy/? Know Your Meme.
- Nivea’s ‘White Is Purity’ ad campaign didn’t end well Washington Post. April 5, 2017.
- How the alt-right trolled Triple J's Hack program over Charlottesville Sydney Morning Herald. August 17, 2017.
- Racists' under-the-radar recruitment Boston Globe. August 18, 2017.
- Bannon and Priebus's awkward moment not all it seems Nine News. February 24, 2017.