- You spend most of your Friday and Saturday evenings at home playing video games or surfing 4chan rather than spending time with friends.
- You have few friends, wish you had more, but don’t know how to make some.
- You have few social activities that aren’t church, work, or school related; ie. places where people are more or less forced to accept you.
- You spend 30-40 or more hours a week on the internet or video games.
You are unable to carry on a decent conversation with strangers, ie; Anything beyond “Hi.” “How are you?” “I’m doing well.” is awkward, if it happens at all.
- You have unable to carry on a conversation with a girl.
You are unable to initiate a conversation with a girl.
- You have liked a girl for months (years) and have never talked with her beyond the occasional hello or perfunctory, “How are you?”
- You are miserable and lonely, but have no idea how to fix it.
- You feel incapable of reading other people’s emotional states and the actions and emotions of other people confuse you.
You often bored with life in general.
If you are a man, you belong in one of the following 3 categories in the manosphere: ** omega male, TFL (True Forced Loneliness), incel (INvoluntarily CELibate)
blue pill (BP), beta male, beta bucks (BB), beta orbiter, beta workhorse, AFC (Average Frustrated Chump), mangina, white knight, captain save-a-whore
- red pill men (contains 4 subcategories):
a. MGTOW level 4 (red pill man who lives off the grid, away from society; also called POOPS: People Opting Out of Participation in Society)
b. MGTOW level 3 (red pill man who has minimal interactions with women, voluntarily celibate; also called zeta male)
c. MGTOW level 2 (red pill man who only spins plates while shunning LTRs)
d. MGTOW level 1 (red pill man in an LTR despite knowing legal risks)
You are very much like the alpha male, the primary distinction being that where the Alpha "recharges" in groups you "recharge" by being alone. Like the alpha male you are confident, intelligent and have a sense of charisma about you, but unlike the alpha male, you are completely your own person. Your strength doesn't flow from those around you, it comes from within. You do not need anyone, and you can even be emotionally distant due to your complete self-possession, though you won't see yourself as distant at all. You trust few people and foster even fewer intimate relationships, people must earn your trust, it is not given freely. Omegas generally make the best leaders, though they never seek out the position. More accurately, it is cast upon them by their peers at which point they reluctantly accept the position until their primary goals are achieved; at which point they seek to leave the position as quickly as possible, which is the polar opposite of the Alpha Male. George Washington is famously Omega in leadership personality and was called "The greatest character of our age" for stepping down from his position of power willingly, despite popular demand for him to stay in power.